Tuesday 15 November 2011

Think Alternative this Winter..

I’m in a sticky situation, winter’s coming up and although I don’t want to give up my five year old trainers they are falling apart and are far from being salvageable! Shall I go to the high street and pick any old shoe or look for something a bit more ethical? I opted for the latter and found TOM’s have come out with a new special edition Movember shoe.

The proceeds from the shoe go to raising awareness of cancers affecting men. PLUS they are ethically produced and for every TOM’s shoe purchased, TOM’s donate a pair of shoes to a child who needs them.




For me personally it’s important the shoes look great, and last longer than a season! So I think I am definitely going to pick up a pair...PLUS with these shoes you can wear socks!

Check them out here...

Image Credit- OhNo!Doom Collective on Flickr Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment